Prepare for Career Change
A 6 week online self study course providing the foundations to explore career change, when you don't know what to do or where to start!
This 6 week online course is a self study mini course to allow you to kickstart your career change, even if you have no idea what you want to do yet!
THIS COURSE WILL BENEFIT YOU IF:
- You’re feeling trapped in a career that you no longer love/like.
- You’re motivated to make a career change but you have little or no idea what will suit you.
- You're letting fear of the unknown keep you stuck.
- You're randomly applying for jobs in new industries but getting nowhere.
WHAT YOU'LL GET OUT OF THIS COURSE:
- Clarity on your future career options based on what you love doing, what's important to you, your skills and what the world will pay you for.
- Understand where your existing beliefs are holding you back and how to replace them with empowering beliefs.
- Learn how to get out of your comfort zone and into action!
- Learn how to make new connections (without the ick factor) and create a network that can really help with your career change.
- A personalised action plan to help you transition into your new career.
If you’ve been thinking about working with a career coach, this course contains all of the foundations that I take my clients through on my premium coaching programme, but at a fraction of the price.
Week 1 - Blockers & Confidence
Understand what's really holding you back from making a career change and how to overcome it. Reprogramme your mindset and create positive beliefs about yourself and what's possible for you.
Week 2 - Your Values
Defining your own version of success and identifying your transferrable skills and what matters most to you.
Week 3 - Spotting Breadcrumbs & Generating Ideas
Generating viable career options for you to explore and learn how to get out of your comfort zone.
Week 4 - Exhalation week
Time to put everything you've discovered so far into practice or simply take a moment to breathe!
Week 5 - The Power of People
Learn how to create and develop strong relationships with new people who can help you with your career change. Build your bold muscles and confidently communicate your value to others.
Week 6 - Planning Your Next Steps
Mapping out your next steps with a personalised action plan for you to follow.
"This process really helped me focus on my goals, who I am and what I want from life. My confidence has improved and I have found myself in a new job and better place."
"Once I started Kat's course, I felt a transformation begin to happen, and it felt SO GOOD. Ideas quickly started to pop up and I felt much more open and alert to possibilities. I ended up discovering that a career dream I had put aside years ago was still meaningful to me and still a realistic option, and I’m happily on a path to that dream now."
As a coach, I work with people who want to make a career change but they don't know what they want to do instead. My coaching programmes are designed ambitious women who need to gain a clear vision of what career is right for them and how to achieve it.
I am so passionate in my belief that everyone deserves to have a career that fulfils them and the inspiration for my coaching philosophy, and this course in particular, comes from my own career shift experience where I overcame doubts, fears and uncertainty to find a career and create a business that I really love!
For more info on my story and coaching programmes, please visit www.katthelifecoach.com